Do you trade with the EU?

If you trade with other countries in the EU, then you may very soon need an EORI number.  If we leave the EU on 31st October (or any other date), VAT registered companies buying from an EU supplier or selling to a customer in the EU are likely to need an Economic Operators Registration and Identification (EORI) number.

The good news is that it is free to get, takes no more than 10 minutes to apply for one and you should get it either immediately or within 5 working days.

We recommend that you visit the government website, and if applicable, apply now to prevent any unnecessary delays after Brexit.

Contact us

Wythall Business Centre, May Lane, Hollywood
Birmingham, B47 5PD

0121 474 2683



Follow Us